My head

The World According To Missus H.

March 23, 2012

I am well aware that there are many ‘mummy bloggers’ out there on the world wide web, and I’m not for a second proposing to have more insight, more humour and certainly more of an idea of what the hell goes on with my child half the time, but I’ve decidedthat I do have plenty to say, and sometimes not that many people to say it to….or no one over two years of age with an attention span shorter than my fair self.

I’m Danielle. I’m a writer, a tv producer, a great lover of food. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends and I hope to share that with you.

I am a wife, a mother, a photographic enthusiast and a person who finds it easy to laugh at herself – in no particular order.

So, without further ado, I welcome to you to the contents of my head…..and my pantry.

• Reply Mr WordPress March 23, 2012 at 1:42 am

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

• Reply mandy jackson March 26, 2012 at 2:48 am

Hi I am really enjoying Keeping Up with the Holsbys. It is really funny. Look forward to the next receipe

• Reply Georgina B March 26, 2012 at 8:35 am

My web sight n yet one maybe to come sOon if I can pull my finger out, love your blog it has been a fun read thanks.

• Reply Georgina B March 26, 2012 at 8:42 am

Sorry phone making my decitions for me, anyhow I don’t have a web page yet one being developed. Your blog is great, I to am a mother and a lover of food, looking forward to reading mOre from you.
      I can’t help but wonder where you moved to, we too moved out if the easternsuberbs only 9 months later to move back. Wish I had meet you!

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys March 26, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hey Georgina,

we moved to Bexley, near Rockdale. It’s really not that far.
        It’s great hear of another food lover.
        Keep popping by and I’ll endeavour to keep entertaining you!

• Reply Midge March 28, 2012 at 2:14 am

Well well, mummy of lovely Mr D. Great to see this and read all your thought and yummy food ideas. I will follow closely and feed the Raffscallion all the things you’ve tried out of Mr D and of course that hubby. Keep up the great ideas…..loving it all. Midge, another food lover.

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys March 28, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Thanks, Midge! So nice to see that you’ve popped by.
      Plenty more ramblings and recipes to come, my brain is full!