Holsby TV, My pantry

HOLSBY TV – The True Masterchefs of Australia.

October 3, 2012

I once made a crack on my Facebook page that if the Masterchef television show wanted a real challenge they should throw a toddler and a bag of mega blocks into the studio kitchen.

I wasn’t joking.

People often ask me how I manage to juggle the blog, and the kids, and the cooking…..you really want to know?

Check it out here  – Episode 1 of Holsby TV

• Reply faydanamyjake October 3, 2012 at 8:52 am

leave it! Lol brilliant. I love the colour of your kitchen, how did you get that past your hubby? Loved it. More pls 🙂

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys October 3, 2012 at 8:58 am

He was all for it. He knows if I think it’s cool, it probably is 😉 Pleased you liked it. You want more? Then more you shall have!

• Reply faydanamyjake October 3, 2012 at 3:24 pm

The downside to marrying a traditionalist, boring kitchens.. Sigh

• Reply rodeobull October 3, 2012 at 10:05 am

That was awesome. Masterchef has nothing on mum’s lol.

• Reply Rachel Noel October 3, 2012 at 10:07 am

I was laughing out loud at like, second one! I really do hope you do a billion of these. So thoroughly and therapeutically entertaining.

• Reply Rebecca October 3, 2012 at 11:28 am

you crack me up! Even matilda was shouting “more, more, more”!

• Reply Kate October 3, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Loved it! I have often said the same thing about Masterchef, make it a real challenge add a toddler and a baby, then add other tasks like the washing and the toilet scrubbing. That would be entertainment!
    Great video, loving the blog.

• Reply westendmaw October 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Hahaha! So familiar, I found the time to watch this on my iPad while feeding the baby before wrangling the boy to school! Jealous of that lovely big kitchen – gorgeous! Good luck with finding the elusive ten minutes to relax, there’s always something isn’t there?

• Reply Mrs H October 4, 2012 at 5:35 am

Love it!! love the range cooker. would loovvve one of those …

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys October 4, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I love it more than I can tell you. It was my only requirement…..I’ve always lived in apartments with crappy kitchens…..and then?
      hallelujah!!!

• Reply whisksandchopsticks October 5, 2012 at 1:47 am

Love it! Baking with all your kids in the kitchen…I never did managed that. 🙂 I love your kitchen -bright, roomy (love how it is more circular…feels more inviting), the stove, the color of the cabinets…all blend in so nicely, and kitchen with a view! I want a kitchen yours too. 🙂

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys October 5, 2012 at 7:39 am

I’ve always lived in apartments with crappy old kitchens so when we bought a house it was my only requirement!
      I do love my kitchen!!!

• Reply Nina October 5, 2012 at 2:28 am

Danielle, you need to have your own cooking show with just this sort of niche. I seriously don’t know how you do this with two kids and blogging! It’d be more of a realistic way moms cook.

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys October 5, 2012 at 7:38 am

I’m a workin’ on it, Mama!!!
      I have big plans of world domination from my red kitchen- not too far from my washing machine!!!

• Reply diannegray October 5, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Fantastic! I don’t know how you do it. it’s got to be a hit! 😀

• Reply Roar Sweetly October 16, 2012 at 10:20 pm