Holsby TV

HOLSBY TV – Minimise Your Time in the Kitchen and Save Time To Keep Yourself Nice.

February 5, 2013

If you use your time more efficiently in the kitchen, it frees you up for the fun stuff…..you know, the hours you spend enjoying the children’s company, watching Doctor Phil and eating soft centred chocolates.

Once you’re all over this simple recipe you, too, will have extra time to keep yourself nice for your partner.

It only takes a little effort, and they really appreciate it after their hard day at work.

If you would like to see the whole recipe for the Green Vegetable Pesto, you can find it here

If you know anyone who will relate to that pile of washing, send it on over to them.

Who doesn’t need a giggle???

Linking up with the IBOTSTERS over with EssentiallyJess. Go see what everyone’s up to……

• Reply Tina Gray February 5, 2013 at 7:54 am

Haha! Love it! Snoring on the lounge when the hubs gets home? Been there, done that. Too often.

• Reply Brenda February 5, 2013 at 9:34 am

Danielle, what? Asleep on the lounge? Tisk tisk. Where’s that vixen gone? He he. Love it! Bren x

• Reply Twitchy (@TwitchyCorner) February 5, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Nice delivery! Meal prep as obstacle survival course- reminiscent of physical game shows. I love 5 minute food prep- I tend to avoid most else :/ #teamIBOT

• Reply Have a laugh on me February 5, 2013 at 2:07 pm

OMFG talk about making my already week bladder quiver – you funny biatch!! And you’ve been holding out on me, you’re a secret cooker! Thanks for the laugh! Em

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys February 5, 2013 at 2:11 pm

I thought you said looker and I got all excitedย…..but yeah, I cook! Check it out, Em, I got a recipe for every type of fussy little pain in the ass.

• Reply Eleise @ A Very Blended Family February 5, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I love it! How cool is that video!!! I am all for quick dinners too ๐Ÿ™‚ You rock!

• Reply Zanni Arnot February 5, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Love it Danielle! I can see your producing/acting skills are paying off. And of course your fabulous cooking/mothering skills ๐Ÿ™‚ House envy, much! You are such a domestic goddess! x

• Reply Eve Adams February 5, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Hi Mrs Holsby ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks for stopping by my page earlier. And thank you for the laugh, just what I needed right now x

• Reply EssentiallyJess February 5, 2013 at 9:50 pm

I love this so much! That was awesome!!!

• Reply Housewife in Heels February 6, 2013 at 1:16 am

Love it… and I can totally relate to getting dolled up for when my husband gets home, bc that is EXACTLY what I want to do after a day at home with toddlers x ps your baby has the most delightful giggle

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys February 6, 2013 at 6:29 am

I actually get dolled up in the morning and just wear my ‘good’ outfit all day. Soccer in heels really tones the calves. But you would already know that ๐Ÿ˜‰

On 06/02/2013, at 1:16 AM, Keeping Up With The Holsbys

• Reply One Month til Awesome | Essentially Jess February 8, 2013 at 6:32 am

[…] Create a Vlog style cooking show. I recorded something the other week, but Mrs Holsby does it better. […]

• Reply Like a Fine Wine | Essentially Jess February 26, 2013 at 6:30 am

[…] a time, I would have totally been jealous of the fact that she has already produced books, and her cooking show is flippin awesome, but these days, in my old age, I’m much more mellow, and am just happy […]

• Reply Sonia Life Love Hiccups February 26, 2013 at 1:36 pm