Photography

French Champagne……A little bit fancy.

February 22, 2013

“I only drink champagne when I’m happy and when I’m sad.

Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone.

When I have company I consider it obligatory.

I trifle with it if I’m not in a hurry and drink it when I am, otherwise I never touch the stuff unless I am thirsty.”

― Lily Bollinger

french champagne moet 2veuve 2veuve cliquotfrench champagne friends 2french champagne moet

drink champagne with friends

I’m not doing to great on the Summer To Do List this season…..but some things I just couldn’t neglect.

I’m Flogging My Blog with Grace today, cos it’s sweet, sweet Friday.

• Reply borderlinefab February 22, 2013 at 8:33 am

my mantra!

Alice

• Reply Cooker and a Looker February 22, 2013 at 9:11 am

Cheers! Last year I heard a song that has become the theme song for Casa de Cooker: There’s always a reason to drink around here – I shazam-ed it and purchased it on the spot!

• Reply ordinarylifeisextraordinary February 22, 2013 at 9:47 am

I have 2 bottles of Moet in my fridge right now. They are waiting to be opened on Sunday for the Oscars. It’s my favorite champagne.

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys February 22, 2013 at 7:29 pm

are you going to wear a frock too??
      You totally should.
      Moet and a frock……perfect Oscars carry on!

• Reply ordinarylifeisextraordinary February 23, 2013 at 2:22 am

I know I should totally get dressed up! My dream is to host a wild Oscar party, but I still have to get up and get the boys to school the next morning. Maybe when they can drive themselves!

• Reply Me February 22, 2013 at 3:21 pm

LOL – that is so funny !!!
    Have the best weekend !
    Me
    #FYBF visitor

• Reply EssentiallyJess February 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Not a good post to read during febfast! It looks so delicious in the glass!

• Reply Have a laugh on me February 24, 2013 at 6:31 pm

OOoo what I wouldn’t do to have a bottle of Veuve right now – I’ll have to settle for bubbles instead. I can’t wait til the day I can drink champers whenever I feel like it (don’t you just love my optimism 😉 xx Em

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys February 24, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Sweets, one day we shall bathe in it.

On 24/02/2013, at 6:31 PM, Keeping Up With The Holsbys

• Reply mamagrace71 February 24, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Noice! Very noice! *clink*

• Reply Adieu, my sweet Summer…You were a tempestuous wench. | Keeping Up With The Holsbys March 5, 2013 at 7:17 am

[…] Needs no words. Have a quick squizz at my decadence here. […]