Photography

All hallows eve….

October 31, 2013

dex halloweenme halloweenD man halloweenthe fam halloweenHappy halloween Holsby style

Wasn’t going to post this, but had way too much fun not to.

This was my first ever Halloween. Our dear friend and neighbour as from California and she was going with her brood. We’ll do it again for sure.

Love me a bit o’ dress ups.

• Reply blowingoffsteamandmore November 1, 2013 at 7:02 am

First Halloween?! Welcome to the madness! It’s truly insane how much junk my kids get. I end up giving it away for weeks! Great makeup!

• Reply ksbeth November 1, 2013 at 8:58 am

wonderful!

• Reply Sam Stone @ A Life on Venus November 1, 2013 at 10:10 am

Seriously great pictures 🙂

• Reply BOYEATSWORLD November 1, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Such good fun! We’re recent converts too. 🙂

• Reply roarsweetly November 4, 2013 at 7:26 am

Reading you post made me wonder when Halloween started to become so popular in Australia? My kids dressed up this year, but it wasn’t part of my childhood. Anyhoos, it’s so much fun and I love your costumes!

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys November 5, 2013 at 9:09 pm

It wasn’t part of mine either. The last few years I’ve started to make sure I have some treats in the house, as we’ve had the odd scary looking kid come by (dressed up, not just dodgy neighbourhood ;-)).
      My neighbour is American and it’s important to her that her kids know her traditions… and I bloody love dress ups!!!

• Reply Sonia Life Love Hiccups November 7, 2013 at 9:20 am

You guys looked insanely cool! x

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys November 7, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I loved it. There really was no need for me to do it for the measly half hour we went Trick or Treating but I do so love a dress up!!

• Reply mummyflyingsolo November 12, 2013 at 6:54 pm

One word: Awesome!

And yes I’m a bit behind in checking on my blogs. ..

• Reply Evan August 30, 2014 at 12:29 am

You have very cute feet miss! Consider doing a blog dedicated to them! Or by all means feel free to email me pictures of them, thanks!