Photography

Portrait 365 : 9

January 9, 2014
Anika

Anika

TEETHING SUCKS.

If you like what you’re seeing, or want a little more info about this image why not like my Facebook page now as I have a little spiel there.

You can also subscribe via email, to be sure to always keep up with the Holsbys.

• Reply ksbeth January 9, 2014 at 8:43 am

yes it does!!!!!

• Reply Have a laugh on me January 9, 2014 at 9:52 am

This breaks my heart, my first two were all such miserable and sad teethers, No.3 woke up and had new ones, well that’s not quite true, he did have trouble with the two-year-old molars, those suckers are BIG! x

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys January 9, 2014 at 9:59 am

She hasn’t noticed any of the others but she’s getting 6. Molars and canines. Bless.

• Reply The Real Mummy January 9, 2014 at 11:01 am

Is portrait 365 something you invented? Love the idea and considering doing something similar (although a bit of a late start) lol just don’t to tread on any toes by doing so x

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys January 9, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Portrait 365 is the name I invented for the project, but the idea itself ain’t new. People shoot al sorts of stuff for 365 days, so knock yourself out!

• Reply sagescenery January 9, 2014 at 10:09 pm

at moments like this with our son, my husband would just say, “Give the kid a pretzel!!!” Dad’s are soooo helpful!!

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys January 9, 2014 at 10:10 pm

You know, one of those big, doughy chewy ones is actually kinda genius!

• Reply sagescenery January 12, 2014 at 6:56 am

I’ll remember that when I have grandchildren!! Ha! My husband used those long pretzel logs…for our son and our dogs! ha!