Photography

Casey

January 19, 2014

It’s not every day that your best friends have a baby.

All babies are amazing but there is something about the first child of your special ones.

I loved that kid from before he was born.
I loved that kid from before he was conceived, simply because his parents mean so much to me.

I recently went and captured the family in all their love haze and tired fog.
Ahhhhhh, nothing quite like a newborn.

Casey

caseycaseycaseycaseycaseycaseycasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglu collage 1casey ozkoseoglucasey collage 2casey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglucasey ozkoseoglu

• Reply Chaos and Cookies January 19, 2014 at 9:46 am

What a precious photo!

• Reply ksbeth January 19, 2014 at 11:08 am

ah, what a doll and what a beautiful family, welcome to the world baby, you are already much loved!

• Reply San January 19, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Twenty out of a possible ten for aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww factor Girlfriend. Absolutely stunning pics. You’ve really captured something special.

• Reply Keeping Up With The Holsbys January 19, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Thanks so for saying! They’re a little bit special so the pics were easy.

• Reply princessa4112 January 19, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Beautiful photos! I share the love of special close friends having a baby – especially their first. Love that you shared these!

• Reply Cat January 19, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Amazing photos!!!

• Reply samstone76 January 20, 2014 at 2:12 pm

SUch beautiful photos. It is so special when someone close to you has a baby. I was in my friend’s labour and I will have a special bond with her.

• Reply Pineapple Tarte Tatin November 9, 2014 at 5:06 pm

[…] of my darlings has just done the FIRST YEAR of having a baby. I took their baby photos yesterday, it seems, but in reality it was a lifetime […]

• Reply Portrait 365 November 16, 2014 at 7:30 am

[…] little guy has featured a couple of times. I did his newborn photos a while ago and now he’s about to turn ONE! That means I’ve nearly complete an entire […]