Photography

Love was in the air – engagement photography

March 9, 2015

I’ve never shot an engagement photo shoot before, in fact, I didn’t really know that engagement photography was a thing, but this gorgeous couple asked me to shoot them in order to get used to the idea of a camera on their wedding day. I figured we’d just go for a walk and have some fun.

They were really damned gorgeous, hey. The love was apparent, they laughed and giggled and made fun of each other and it was lovely to just be near them.

They’re heading off to Hawaii to get hitched soon, and I wish this beautiful young couple every happiness in the world.

engagement shoot

engagement shootengagement shootengagement shoot

engagement photography

engagement shoot

engagement shootengagement shootengagement photographyengagement shoot

engagement photography

engagement photography

engagement photographyengagement photography

engagement photographyengagement photography

engagement photographyengagement photography

engagement photography

If you like this shoot, stick around and have a flick through some related posts.

If you would like to book me to shoot your family, newborn, bump or child’s birthday, check out the photography page.

Want some more? Why not like my Facebook page now?

You can also subscribe via email, or follow me on Instagram and Twitter at The Holsbys to be sure you always Keep up with the Holsbys.

• Reply Carolyn @ Champagne Cartel March 9, 2015 at 10:56 am

Beautiful shots – particularly love that last one.

• Reply Kate March 9, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Wow, what sweet and in-love photos. Love the settings used.

• Reply Danielle March 9, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Thanks, it’s a coal park in my area. So different aspects in the one place. Cool, isn’t it?

• Reply Caz March 9, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Hey, I know that face!! Absolutely stunning, both the photo’s and the subjects.

• Reply Sonia from Sonia Styling March 11, 2015 at 3:33 pm

We had an engagement shoot! It was part of the package offered by our then wedding photographer, now friend. We went to Clare Valley, scoped out our wedding venue, got a bit pissed and then took some photos. Such a great day!
    These are absolutely gorgeous shots. Maybe they should consider hiring you as their wedding photographer? Hello, Hawaii! x

• Reply Danielle March 13, 2015 at 1:58 pm

I may have hinted at a Hawaiian getaway…. I love Claire Valley. It’s a magic part of the world.

• Reply Nicole - Champagne and Chips March 15, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Gorgeous shots. I love the one with her of tip toes