In no particular order.
2. Talked to a therapist about all of the scary things.
3. Admitted I’m shit at growing vegetables and grew a herb garden instead.
5. Went to my grandfather’s 90th birthday amid family politics that made me not want to go.
6. Through Rafiki Mwema I sponsored a beautiful Kenyan girl whose smile brings my joy.
7. Photographed a naked man and a naked woman.
8. Saw kangaroos eating at dawn on a road trip.
9. Bush walked with my child on my back.
10. Took up cross fit….sporadically due to no creche.
11. Saw Kingswood play an awesome gig at the Metro.
12. Became friends with my ex-husband.
13. Donated all the money from my purse to Oxfam when I thought I lost my wallet but found it again.
14. Got one meter away from wild seals sunning themselves on a rock.
15. Watched my daughter’s first ever ballet show.
16. Had a great road trip with my dad and my kids in a Winnebago.
17. Learned how to use a lawn mower. Did not love it.
18. Dressed my darling friend, Champagne Carolyn and I up as zombies for Halloween.
19. Told the journalist of the year that I have a girl crush on her.
20. Joined Tinder for a week, got my first dick pic and unjoined fairly swiftly.
1. Got strong enough to do three chin-ups in a row.
2. Saw a whale in the wild on the South Coast.
3. Wrote a recipe book for Steggles.
4. Made three two-course Christmas lunches in a day.
5. Got a job as an online journalist at a magazine.
6. Fell more in love with my clever, funny, infuriating kids.
8. Took my kids dolphin watching.
9. Dress like a bad-assed movie heroine on purpose.
10. Saw my son finally lose his fear of water.
11. Joined a modelling agency to make extra cash.
12. Left the modelling agency when I realised I don’t like modelling.
13. Danced to hip hop at a roof top party under the city skyline.
14. Learned more about the Royals than I thought I ever would.
15. Lost and then found my three-year-old daughter at Vivid.
What did you get up to in 2015? Drop me a line and tell me a thing or two – I’d love to hear.
Have a safe and wonderful New Year and I’ll catch you on the flip!